Saturday, September 13, 2008
Cracker got lazy and tired on our walk back so we loaded him up in the stroller with Isaac. We got lots of smiles from people passing by.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
- Visit with my sister Lisa and see our new niece Katie
- Drove to Price to spend 24 hours with Charlie's brother Chris and his family
- Dinner with Lisa's family, Grandma, Aunt Shirly, Mom & Wendy
- A quick shopping trip to Dillards (they always have a nice selection of modest dresses)
- Attend the baby blessing at church (and by some miracle I was able to keep Isaac quiet long enough to stay in the chapel and hear the blessing!)
- Attend the family gathering afterwards and visit with aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.
- Shopped at Deseret Book and the LDS Distribution Center
- Ate at Cracker Barrel twice
- Ate at Cafe Rio
- Made four stops for Sonic drinks - their Diet Cherry Limeade Slush is my absolute favorite and there are no Sonic's nearby at home
- Had breakfast with Charlie's friend Amber and her family
- Met up with a few of my old roommates and their families
- Walked around BYU campus (in the rain) and got a little BYU t-shirt for Isaac at the bookstore
- Stopped by my grandparent's house on the way to the airport to say goodbye
- Stayed up past 12:00 every single night because Isaac refused to go to sleep! And he also woke up screaming multiple times throughout the night. Way to go Isaac. Let's just see if we take you on anymore trips after that disaster!
We had a good time, but were pretty exhausted by the time we left (mostly due to lack of sleep). I kept forgetting to take out my camera, so I have almost no pictures of what we did or who we saw. I guess we will just have to go back. :)
Charlie & Isaac at the park in Price
Me & two of my old roommates Melissa and Rebecca