Saturday, February 23, 2008

Greetings from South Beach

I am in Miami this weekend for the South Beach Food & Wine Festival for work. (My company is a sponsor of the event.) It's been a fun weekend. The weather is warm, the beach is beautiful and there's been plenty of great food and lots of celebrities. All the stars of the Food Network are here. I've seen most of them. Here's a pic with myself, my co-worker Naddia, Giada, and Giada's husband.

Giada was very nice. I met her twice- once on the plane and once at the hotel.


2 comments:

Sherri said...

It looks like a lot of fun! Next year you will have to leave Isaac and Cracker with us so Carrie can go.

Mikael said...

how fun!!! I want to meet all those cool food people. Did you ask Giada how she stays so thin when she cooks and eats everything?