Thursday, February 3, 2011

Project 365

I think one of the reasons that I don't blog more often is that I feel like my everyday life is kind of boring.  Or at least it would be boring to anyone else reading this blog.  I love posting about all of our travels, but the in between, everyday life just doesn't always seem worth writing about.  Or at least it wasn't until January 1, 2011.  I was inspired by my friend Amy who kept a Project 365 blog last year.  It was so fun and interesting to see all of her pictures and get little glimpses into her life and what she was up to.  So I decided to give it a try this year, and so far I've been pleasantly surprised with my diligence in keeping it up.  (Let's hope I can say the same a few months from now!)

Perhaps I was correct in assuming all along that no one would be that interested in my "boring" day to day life, but just in case you are - here is the link to my new blog.  There's also a button on my sidebar.  Maybe if I have a few followers it will help keep me motivated to keep it up for the next 11 months!


1 comment:

Christine said...

I loved it! Looked at every post. :) I wish I were organized enough to do that. It would be fun if I could pull it off!