Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Seven Year Itch

On the morning of our seven year anniversary Charlie told me that he was getting the "seven year itch."  Of course he was laughing while he said it so I have to assume he was only joking...right?  I thought it was funny.

This was the first year that we actually hired a baby sitter and went out for our anniversary.  It was so so nice!  Isaac's primary teacher had offered to baby sit for us and this was the second time we had her come.  I can probably count on one hand the times we've had a baby sitter since having kids.  It's pretty sad.  So we really enjoyed having alone time to celebrate our seven lovely years of marriage.

I had Nathalie take a few pictures of us before we went out.



She also text me some pictures of the kids that night.  I love this one of Luke and his "cheese" face.



We went to Fashion Island and had dinner at True Food Kitchen and did a little shopping at the mall.  Having a little time alone is always a good reminder of why I married Charlie in the first place.  We had such a fun night and definitely need to get out more often.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the necklace you were wearing in these pictures. And your hair looks great. And I also love that for your anniversary you guys went shopping because that it something Paul and I love to do together too and it seems like lots of guys are fuddy-duddies about that.